Believe it or not, it is only 1 month from the registration deadline for the Federation’s first event of the season, to be held on April 24 on the Northern Chesapeake Bay. Register early as all registrations must be received and paid for no later than midnight on April 15.
As there is sometimes confusion as to how to use the online application form, please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
1. Go to njbassfederation.com. Scroll over on the “Tournaments” tab across the top and then click on the “Online Tournament Registration” link.
2. Fill in all requested information. Then, near the bottom, make sure you click the box indicating that you have read and agree with the “General Release Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement” (you can find/read them in the “Members/Application Forms” area of the website.
3. Then click the following box indicating your signature.
4. Then click the following box entitled “Remit Payment to PayPal”.
5. Then click the link indicating “Send Tournament Registration – CLICK THIS FIRST”. Once you do this, after a few moments you should get a message indicating that the registration was sent successfully. Once you receive this message, it is time to remit payment as follows.
6. Click the “Buy Now” link at the bottom of the page and you should be directed to a PayPal screen. In the box on the left indicating “Item Price” ENTER THE AMOUNT TO BE PAID (e.g. Boater $150 for a 1-day event/ $200 for a 2-day event; Co-Angler $100 for a 1-day event/$150 for a 2-day event) and click Update just below that box.
7. From there you should be able to log into PayPal and pay via credit card, instant transfer, etc.